7 - Farewell Clash of Clans.

            It's been a month since I quitted playing the addictive mobile game called Clash of Clans. Back then when I was playing that addictive game, I didn't care of what's happening around me, It is like, I'm in the world where the only things that exist, was only me and my smartphone. I only noticed its bad effects that it had done to me, when I decided to quit playing it.

             I had played clash of Clans for 9 months straight, and I'm going to tell you my thoughts of becoming addicted to it and the things that I have learned from it. The first thing is that, I had a lot of fun playing it all day long, however it hinders me from doing some other useful stuff in our house such as, washing my own clothes and washing the dishes after we ate; as a result, my mother scolds me all the time. This game had kept me from interacting with my friends and family.

Now, I'm still regretting that I had became addicted to this game or any kind of games, for I did not used my those time for something useful like studying, reading and family bonding. I've learned that,
reality is better than fantasy games.

Comments

  1. You are so right about that, but until now, sorry to say that I'm still playing Clash Of Clans and I know that it has so many bad effects to me. I've been playing for a year now. It's so good that you already stopped playing this so addictive game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts