3 - My Story on How I became Interested in Computers

Well, Today. I have a short story to tell you , something about myself, and on how computers become part of my life. The first thing that I’m gonna tell you is that, I grew up in a happy family. I have 3 siblings, one sister and two brothers, as you may already know, my eldest brother had already graduated from this School, 4 years ago and he was also a CS student. Back then, we had our own family business, which is a Computer Cafe called HUMOR, my father named it after his first name and last name, and his name is Hubert  Morales, and he’s an Electrical Designer.

 I started playing computer games when I was 3 years old and when I’m at the Computer Cafe,I usually play online and offline video games like Diablo 2, MU, Battle Realms, Half-Life, Counter Strike, Flyff, Ragnarok, GTA Vice city and O2jam, but there’s only one popular game that I’ve never been interested and it makes our all customers go crazy and It is called DOTA. Anyway,when I was in the fifth grade, I used to be the operator of our business during weekends and I love to guide some of our kind customers on how to use a computer. Back when I was in high school,  I became interested in computer hardware  and I have learned how to assemble, disassemble, troubleshoot, and configure a computer and also, my previous school had entered me in all PC assembly competitions in other high schools in Taguig and luckily, I’ve won two times.

Ever since that day, I wanted to learn more about computers , so I have decided to learn about computer software as well, and that’s the reason why I have chosen Computer Science as my college course. I conclude that we as a student and as a person, we should know our own passion and interest in life and continue to pursue it until we become successful, so we won’t regret it, when we began to work on something that we really love. That’s all. Thank You for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts