2 - Fear

Everyone has their own fears, fear of falling, fear of losing someone they love, fear of the dark, fear of ghost, fear of dying, fear of public speaking and so forth.

Back when I was a kid, I watched many horror movies with my siblings and I have this belief that ghosts and all Philippine mythical creatures like Kapre, Tikbalang, Manananggal, Tiyanak and Duwende, do really exist, and it makes me very scared and I almost cry, when I was the only one left in our house, and I thought turning all the lights ON, is the only way to get rid of them and those fears stopped me of doing something during the evening.  As the time goes by, I realized that, those beliefs doesn't really exist



The greatest fear that I had experienced when I was little, was that, I had a feeling of panicking or what they called anxiety/night terror, and It happens to me during I'm asleep, and I felt like a demon was strangling me, my heart beats really freaking fast, and I don't know what's going on in my mind, and I also felt dying. I hope that it may not happen to me again.





I'm going to show you an actual video of a boy, who has the same case that I had when I was a kid:
 "Cade's Night Terror"


 

Really freaking scary right!? What a POOR KID.





Comments

Popular Posts